mercredi 14 février 2018

The Villain - Magical Man & The Gritty Mysteries

I don't really remember how I stumbled upon this jewel, but I cherish the day the series of events that led to this one started.

It is without a doubt, one of the best Downtempo albums I've had the opportunity to listen to in a mighty long time. Chilly atmospheres and unidentified flying samples coming from old documentaries about electronic music will enchant you throughout this journey of an album.

As would The Villain say : "The final result is an obscure mess of chapters, narrative and tracklisting, during which you won’t hear even a single second of silence. Enjoy."

I don't have anything to add.

PS : I hope you've steered clear of Valentine's Day and only listened to cool music all day long, together or alone.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire