mercredi 13 mai 2015

Murmures Barbares - Murmures Barbares

De kleine Kornzor said to me there was a small hip-hop gig in Brussels that night, guys from Switzerland. I couldn't stay very long but still had the time to appreciate the music, and was instantly hooked. A french spoken hip-hop with poetic lyrics sometimes hard, sometimes gloomy, well I guess you'd have to understand French. But the music in itself is also excellent. Electronic melodies, groovy beats and samples from another time. A music that will please rap lovers. And I had for once the opportunity to buy a free-priced album in physical format.

And they are even better live. If you get the chance to see them on a small stage, where hip-hop renders best, do not hesitate to go.

And I used to never listen to "french" rap...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire