samedi 15 novembre 2014

Kaminanda - Gateways of Consciousness

I want to share an immediate discovery with you. While listening to a random psybient playlist on Youtube I stumbled by chance on Kaminanda. It was such an intense music that I thought "if only it was free !" and it just happens to be so !

So here's the plan : let's turn down the volume of everything else, download this completely free album on Ektoplazm and then play it any way we like, but on a good sound system. Then let's listen. Of course I could say the same for everything I share here but I know it is quite an act of faith to turn down one's own music to listen to something else, something yet to be known. I trust your musical passion for that.

Here's the link to hear this wonderful piece.

And here's a preview if you're not convinced :

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire