samedi 11 octobre 2014

VA - Chiptunes = WIN: Volume 3

8bit ! Glory be to the pixellated heavens ! Those guys from Chiptune = WIN just won't stop, and I won't prevent them to do so. So here it is, 51 tracks of pure bouncy square beats coming from afar and of old.

Tons of styles are represented, fast, slow, mid, you name it. I only have ONE thing to say, and that is about the choice of the first track of the compilation, my god it contains LYRICS !!! And that is a terrible blasphemy in the pixel world (according to me, that is,as you're free to think, I hope). I think it gives a false first impression of the whole thing. Even I almost put it away because I thought "what the hell ? Is that their new thing ?". But it's only one track over 51 so I tried anyway, and was not disappointed ! It's only ultimate power 8bit music. You just have to press play to see if I'm telling the truth. By the way is anyone on for a Megaman speedrun ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire