mercredi 4 septembre 2013

Chiptunes = WIN: Volume 2

I was planning on progressively creating a 8-bit music playlist, and make it available once it had about twenty tracks to listen to. But it seems I could just put all the songs from this compilation on my playlist, because it is really, yes, it really is one of the most incredible Chiptunes compilation I have ever given to my ears.

There is a little bit of everything you might like in 8-bit, bouncy rhythm, epic final boss could-be soundtracks, songs done entirely with samples from Megaman X.

I must thank Kubbi for sharing it. This really embodies the spirit of Chiptunes, fun, power, and musical maestria.

Still listening to it, my bedroom's walls are beginning to crack open. What to do my friend ? Turn the volume up !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire